Monday 15 April 2013

Fare thee well...

Came in the office and was greeted with a bag of goodies on my desk. Yay!!!

The day continued with lunch in the office held by staff for several occasions including to wish me farewell and all the best. And of course, more goodies from my team!

Sitting back at my chair, staring at my neat desk and bare drawers, I do feel sad. I'd be lying to say that I'm 100% ecstatic over leaving the organisation. Nonetheless, I have to move forward. Thank you to my superiors and colleagues for all the support. I have learnt a lot and will hopefully be able to apply them in the near future. Insyaallah, we'll meet again soon. Don't be shy to say hi if you ever bump into me at the shopping malls or pasar malams. Whenever you want to have a chat, I'm just a phone call away.

1 comment:

  1. You will do very well in your moving forward career..InsyaAllah.
    To take a bold step for greener pastures is very admirable.
    just look at yourself..a lady with beauty and extremely high confidence..Alhamdulillah.
    Allah knows best..Ameen.

    ReplyDelete