Thursday 14 February 2013

Ola Amigos!

Hello, I have RETURN!

To my dear readers and followers, sorry for being away so long. With stuff going on in December 2012 and January 2013, I didn't manage to force myself to spend time in front of the lappie and write.

To recap:

December 2012

  1. I did my hair. It's been awhile since I had my very long hair and it was time for a change. Shorter than the last one I had, but I like it and most importantly Boyfie likes it.
  2. I had a blast in December with bestie's visit to KL! Maryam was frustrated with her failed persuasions to get me to Dubai and so she decided to come here instead. I had planned for four days of awesome quality time but unfortunately was ill for the final two. Bummer...(Do people still use that?...Hahah). So she left a note for me in the hotel she stayed in before leaving for the airport. She informed that there will be an envelope and some pressies at the counter to pick up. Only in early January did I manage to go to the hotel and pick up the items. I teared up just as I was reading her letter. Missing her already. Here are some pictures on her second day in Malaysia. We went for a day trip to Malacca.
  3. I had my first hydro-physio session. It was AWESOME! 
  4. I switched to Scholl sandals to support my arch. My injured ankle was much stronger and could support the slightly heavier sandals compared to my Ipanemas. First day using them gave me so much body ache and pain which then continued for weeks.
  5. New years? Nothing much. Just stayed home since I had a fever. Recapped my 2012's new year's resolutions while laying in bed...not bad but not good either. Will do better. I was a tad too over-ambitious last year.

All fresh faced from the air-conditioned car

Once at the top, we were like..."Arghhhh...so hawwwttt!!!"
January 2013
  1. My sector's family day in Sunway Lagoon. BORRRINNNGG!!! Couldn't participate in any of the games or go on any of the rides as I was still recovering and my physiotherapists had warned me not to go on any of the rides and roller coasters at the risk of further aggravating my injury.
  2. Doctor informed that I have another month to go for physio before he can let me go on my own. Happy, happy. Looks like I'm only left with Feb and I am FREEEE!
  3. AND FINALLY....JENG JENG JENG...I tendered my resignation. It is time for me to move on and I look forward to this moment. It was supposed to be kept confidential but after realising that the "secret" was out despite my request to at least keep it under wraps until March...I decided to break my own code. Better hear it from me rather than others...I had fun doing it too! No, it is not an act of me bragging around or being rebellious in anyway. It's purely having fun at my own expense...I no longer care how it got out (why stress yourself over useless things such as people's unprofessional behaviour which is beyond your control)...I'd rather press the restart button and start "kosong-kosong" as the Malays well put it. I've gained a lot from my work place and I hope I will be able to have the opportunity to apply it at my new workplace. 


Happy belated New Years! Happy belated Gong Xi Fa Cai! I will remain diplomatic and wish Happy "I love you's" rather than Happy V!

Happy Happy, Joy Joy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment