Monday 25 February 2013

What did you do last weekend?

I spent my Saturday by participating in my first culturerun class. The one I went to was on html and css...and it was FREE!!! How great was that?! Met new people, learn new things and had fun. An extra addition to your usual jalan-jalan with bfs/gfs and friends in kl malls. I definitely look forward to participating in more of their other classes. Classes range from cooking, public speaking, making your own jewellery and lots of other stuff. Maybe they should bring in somebody to teach us how to style our shawls/hijabs or other housewifey cleaning techniques 101?
Those interested, do check them out at culturerun.com. Sharing is caring. Oooh, if you have any skill to share, contact them and spread the love...err
... knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment