Wednesday, 11 September 2013

How a man's mind works

Hi peeps. Sorry for being sooo quiet lately. I've been swamped with wedding preparations...that's what you get when you have to handle every single thing from the doorgifts right down to the itinerary for the ceremonies.

Alhamdulillah, yesterday confirmed my reception dress. A mix and match of things and I got the perfect one. Can't wait.

During discussions, the designer asked what I plan to wear on my hair since I'm not planning to wear a veil for the reception. I explained a diamente' headpiece just like Scarlett Johansson's and Mr.Fiance interrupts..."You mean a skullcap?"...

Shock registered on both mine and the designer's faces...a freaking skullcap? Arrghhh..malusssss...

MEN!!!
This is what I want

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

And this is what he had in mind
-___-"

p.s. apologies for the quality of my screenshots. blogged from my smartphone...:)