Sunday, 22 July 2012

Stampede_ALL MAD FOR JOVIAN

Today was the day Jovian's second batch is out. So naturally I wait with the rest to try and get my orange Jova which I've been eyeing for ages.

Ohemmgeeeee...the crowd was a tad nasty today. I was among the lucky few who managed to get to the front and grab a Jova. Unfortunately I had to endure the crowd's non-stop pushing from the back. I wasn't the only one. The other girl next to me sampai terduduk atas the shelf. I would have been in the same position if not for my bummed ankle. Somebody got too excited and did yank my long hair though. My injured foot is a bit swollen from being stepped on. Arghhhhh...

All not for naught though. I came away with the Jova I wanted as well as the white Janelle. The pink one tak sempat tengok pun.

I don't think I can endure another round. Now I know how Simba felt like in the midst of the wildebeests stampede.

Not many pictures today. Sorry...

Crowd in the early Sunday PUASA morning
The beadings on Jova's shoulder