Monday 29 December 2014

A Wonderful Start to Our Public Holiday

We went for a late-night movie sesh to watch The Hobbit on Christmas Eve. Despite my very bad sore throat and slight fever, we braved the Wednesday movie crowd for one of my 2014's must watch movies. 

So by the time we got home in the wee hours of Christmas morning, I just couldn't wait for my meds to kick-in. 

It was while I was reading manga on my tab in bed that Husbie suddenly switched the lights on, yelling "Surprisssseeeee!!!"

OMG! Seriously, I totally didn't expect anything. Below are some sneak-peek pictures on what I got...hohoho... Me likeeeeyyy!!!

Come morning, we went on to spend most of our day at The Gardens and Mid Valley. It was not even 10:30 in the morning and the mall was already packed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment