Thursday 29 December 2016

Goodbye 2016

Wow...it's been awhile since I wrote anything on my blog.

Well, honestly, I wasn't feeling up to it lately. Yes, yes, I am supposed to keep on writing in despite whatever mood I was or am in to remain consistent. Sorry peeps. I am the bearer of more upsetting news today.

I have decided to go offline for awhile. In other words my blog won't be as active tentatively until mid/late August. I mean I will write in and check in my blog to remind me of the good times I've penned down in my blog. So why despite having my blog as a personal online happy jar of some sort have I decided to back out for now?

It is with some time off I hope I will be able to take a step back, reassess my current circumstances and re-prioritise my goals, aims and sort out through some personal stuff. I just have to and I hope my readers will allow me that opportunity. A lot has been going on and most of the time I feel overwhelmed and stuck.

So to end this post, I apologised for not updating as much since my last post. I also would like to thank all those who have been following my posts diligently. I will still be pretty much active on FB and Instagram for my readers who are still hoping to keep in touch.

So what to look out sometime mid-next year? Possibly a rebranding of my blog.

Sayonara! XOXO.

Happy new year and all the best in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment