Saturday 29 September 2012

A sweet flaw

Some just have the knack for it. On the other hand, there are those who aren't experts in giving or executing surprises. Yes, ladies and gentleman, Boyfie is among those described in the latter. Somehow you can just tell when he is about to surprise you. So far, in our eight years relationship, I had been truly surprised by Boyfie only twice...the rest were one of those obvious moments. One or two were the 'tak jadi' ones and I kena marah by him and pacify him...(smile). While I am generally oblivious to what present or object of surprise will be granted, I'll just know something is 'amiss'. Tonight was one of em'.

However, it is not something I don't like. In fact, it is just one of those quirks I really love about him. When faced with such situations, I would keep checking the back seat of the car or pretend nonchalant about it despite having seen the package on the floor board, hidden underneath an opened magazine. Tonight, he was smarter though. Nyorok the pressie bawah kerusi kereta whooooooaaa...hahahha....

A sweet flaw indeed...

The new J.K. Rowling book...STRICTLY for adults...I'll find out why soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment