Saturday 13 September 2014

Afternoon tea - Anya Hindmarch's Official Launch AW2014 collection #CounterCulture



I am a big fan of English brands and Anya Hindmarch is way up there in my list. I got my first Anya in July 2009 as a birthday gift from Boyfie now Husbie. Since then it has become a favourite brand of mine and the go-to birthday present by Boyfie/Husbie.

My husband and I were invited to attend an afternoon tea for the official launch of the Autumn/Winter 2014 collection in KL Hilton. However, since it was a work day and Husbie couldn't get away from work, with Husbie's permission, I brought Matt to accompany me for the event.

This year's Autumn/Winter 2014 collection is themed Counter Culture. A video showcasing the runaway show while guests dine were presented and I can admit my heart went overdrive all the while.

The star of the show are the cereal imperial clutches. The printed snakeskin miniaudieres ranging from Kellog's Cornflakes, Frosties to Cocopops are very much a fun way to spice up your wardrobe. 

Husbie's fave is the Smiley collection but sad news for the fans out there, it is sold out worldwide. The one clutch with the Smiley print is only for display and was sourced out from Tokyo's Anya Hindmarch. Uwaaaaa!!!

Nonetheless, I was very happy with the sample collection. Some collection are all ready for purchase while some are for pre-booking. Whatever purchase of the day will receive a 20% discount.

I was already going gaga between the Cream Custard clutch and the Albion shoulder bag. Maaaaaaybeeee... somebody can get it for me as a  Christmas present? Hint hint... :p

The crowd for the afternoon

The Imperial clutches
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Matt maintaining his cool while I go cray cray for this Smiley clutch.
Crisps packet clutches
Biscuits anyone?
My blue Albion shoulder bag....so pweeeetyyyy...
The Cream Custard I was eyeing a lot!
I feel good with the clutch...need to work on my pose though... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment