Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hello Kitty's 40th Anniversary

The loud cries of a very much dissatisfied little girl, lots of pink, other brightly girly colours and a familiar kitty cat's face greeted my visit to a section of Isetan's 3rd Floor.

If you're a big fan of Hello Kitty merchandises, do visit KLCC' Isetan for the 40th Hello Kitty Anniversary. Hello Kitty ( a kitty cat or little girl, I am not sure what it is) is still very much coveted by little girls and avid fans everywhere. So hurry! It's there only till the 29th of October.

I don't have a little girl of my own yet...but if I do I would have bought the Hello Kitty dresser for sure...urrgghh...or dress her up in one of the cute Hello Kitty dresses.

In the meantime,  I guess I can scan through their collection of totes, purses and cute pouches that can double up as a make-up bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment