Saturday 26 November 2011

I will miss you LV...

Dear LV,

I will miss your cute meows and early morning greetings.
I will miss rubbing your warm tummy.
I will miss you following me around the house, staying next to me while I wash the dishes.
I will miss you waiting for me outside the bathroom door while I shower.
I will miss your pale beige-orange body sleeping in my lap and chest.
I will miss you sleeping next to my pillow.
I will miss you while you whine as I am about to leave the house to go off to work.

Though we had a brief time together, I will forever miss you.

R.I.P. LV. I am sorry I was not there for you when you passed. When I prepared you for your trip to Kuantan this morning, I still remember how you looked at me. With loving eyes. Who knew it was your way of saying your last goodbye to me. I did and still love you. Thank you for the joy and happiness you brought into my life.

Love,
Mummy

1 comment:

  1. Even though I met him once, to see him lifeless and already hard just now made me break into tears..
    I wish I had brought him back to Kuantan earlier..dah ajal dia..setakat tu.
    I am extremely sad too..:((

    Yes LV..I too will miss you dearly..
    R.I.P. kucing yang comel..the effect you have on us is so overwhelming.
    You'll forever be remembered.

    ReplyDelete