Thursday 24 November 2011

Refining my schedule

I went to Tropicana Medical Centre today. Fantastic customer service by the way. Doc wanted to put a cast on my leg but I refused it for now. However, if the MRI results this Saturday shows that I absolutely need a cast, I would have no choice but to agree with the doc's recommendation.

For now, I am on MC. I would have to move things around so that I can honour my commitments before I am unable to drive with my cast.

Update on LV: He has not improved. I am still worried for him. Despite him being so weak, he still meows back when I call him. I miss having him tailing me around the house. I want him up and about again. Please, please, let him be well again.

1 comment:

  1. Ya Allah..mudah2an LV cepat sembuh..we all kat Kuantan semua sedih..hopefully he can be brought to the vet in Kuantan tomorrow..now I know LV reminds me of a rugby player..he's got those itam2 kat mata dia..rugby players always paint their eyes macam tu..he's a rugby Persian cat!

    Kalau boleh, janganlah cast..bandage kuat2 and makan ubat..

    ReplyDelete