Monday 26 October 2015

Redeeming my #JakelSelfieJumbo prize

Earlier in the month, I had received a message from Jakel informing me that I was one of the lucky winners to have won a prize from my previous purchase and hashtag on insta.

So, I snuck off slightly early from work to stop by Jakel Mall to pick it up. It was already late in the week and my mission was to go in and leave ASAP to escape the KL jam. The prize was basically free 4 metres fabric of my choosing from a designated Room/Section in Jakel. Whilst choosing and sending pics to Husbie for his views, I cuci-cuci mata and surveyed other designs not included as part of the prize to choose from. 

Ooooh, I think my hubs made the right decision to not accompany me. So cantiiiikk!!! 

Takper, takper, next time. Plus, just sent mine to the tailors takkan nak beli lagi?!


Hard day at work can still smile ar!

No comments:

Post a Comment