Monday 30 March 2015

Cameron Goodies

So with the current heatwave, Husbie and I are not feeling up to par. Husbie sampai kena berpantang to guard his temperature. No red meat, spicy food, fried stuff, heaty stuff. I pulak tak expert in determining what's heaty and what's not. To play it safe, cook soupy stuff and steam everything.

So after work, we received some goodies from Cameron Highlands. Aper lagi, best lar sumbat all the fresh veges in my soup and I soooo can't wait to kukus my jagung and keledek madu.

Since dah lama tak masak, Husbie happy dapat makan home cooked meal time time hujan nih (yes, yes...things have been on overdrive at work so by the time sampai rumah all I want to do is sit on my couch and watch TV). Esok steamed fish and asparagus for dinner pulak, Insya Allah. Ok cayaaaang?

No comments:

Post a Comment