Tuesday 28 July 2015

Wow Wow

Wow WOW!

It's been over a week since my last blog. My fingers were itching to touch the keyboard all the while to post my entries for the day and week.

With the fasting month ending and the beginning of Raya, driving home to Husbie's side of the family, followed by plenty of stuffing our faces gatherings and events, my efforts to acclimatise my tummy back to our usual food and those of non-rendang/ketupat/lemang related food, then coming back to work with plenty of unread e-mails outstanding as well as corporate open houses, it's amazing I can even take the time to type this out right now.

I couldn't stay away from my blog too long.

So if you do see 2-3 posts in one day, please don't skip them. Have a read. It's just some backlog over the Raya break.


No comments:

Post a Comment