Tuesday 23 February 2016

Anya Hindmarch AW16

Over the weekend, Anya fans had the opportunity to view her AW16 collection streamed live online.  I've always loved her show.

These past few months I've been eyeing Anya's All Over Sticker Featherweight Ebury. Now with her pixalated, digital, arcade games/ pacman inspired designs, I may have to rethink which one I'd like to purchase.


These are some of the bling bling from Anya Hindmarch's AW16 collection backstage.

Just as I thought her designs can't get better, she manages to make it even more fun for her fans. Anya and her team explored each design using innovative leatherwork techniques such as heat-fusing and leather marquetry for her latest collection.

Among my faves so far are as shown below.


This space-man invader on the buckle of the clutch gave a nice touch of fun without being too overpowering to the design.


I love how she played with the tassle for her Georgiana clutch whilst leaving the clutch's bold colours speak for itself.

Most of all, I love, love LOVE this tote...hoping they'd have a medium sized version of it though.


This pixalated Bathurst Satchel is cute too.


This maxi zip satchel reminds me of the texture of the buah salak skin.


And finally, this Pacman handbag is playful and too hard to resist from including it among my wish list.


Can't wait for her AW16 collection to reach our shores. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment