Wednesday 12 October 2011

Taking the plunge...

After a night and a day's worth of mulling over my recent weight gain issue, I went to the gym nearby and signed up for a regimented programme. Thought I hate the gym??? Well, yes, but this is different. It comprises a 30 minute circuit training session per day and that's all it takes. Members are advised to attend sessions at least three times a week to see results.

From today onwards, this blog will serve as a journal documenting my journey in battling the bulge...Wish me the best always...Tomorrow is a new day...May I remain persistent and determined to win this challenge.

 -I CHALLENGE MYSELF TO LOSE 12 KGS IN THREE MONTHS-

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck..just do your best..do not over-pressure yourself.
    Dapat lose a few kgs pun is a great achievement..just keep up the momentum.
    Stay healthy and happy always.

    ReplyDelete