Saturday 31 December 2011

Finally, BOYFIE makes good on his promise!!!

I guess as a reward for being a brave girl at my fourth PRP, Boyfie finally decided to take some time off and bring me to OU. Good!!! As I really wanted to take advantage of the mega sales and purchase some things I've been wanting.

One Utama has changed so much!!! Isetan is opening up soon (first half of 2012). The shops in between Jaya Jusco (JJ) and Parkson are also great. JJ sales are super awesome by the way. Coincidentally, the day we decided to go to OU was the day JJ was having their JJ Fiesta whereby for every RM100 spent, you get one free RM5 voucher.

Boyfie: "Fuuuhhhh...macam orang dapat barang free"

                                    - ______________________________-

Nasib baik pergi OU pagi-pagi...if not, sure takkan dapat wheelchair...

1 comment:

  1. Kesian you..hope the tendon injury heals quickly.
    Glad to hear you get to join in the sales!

    ReplyDelete