Saturday 31 December 2011

Movie Melayu...Sunday, 251211

Refer to my earlier post where I mentioned I declined BF's invitation to go out last Sunday.

Well, that evening itself my BF persuaded me to 'teman' him and the family to watch... OMBAK RINDU! For those who knows me well, I generally don't watch Malay movies. Very rare larrr... in my life, this is the THIRD time watching malay movies in the cinema.

My verdict? Not bad. Keeps you glued to the screen...I already have my two fave lines from the movie I intend to use against Boyfie when it suits me...heheheh...

Fave line #1
"Cinta itu KEJAM"..."BUKAN. CINTA ITU TIDAK KEJAM. MANUSIA YANG TIDAK TAHU MENGHARGAI CINTA"...

Fave Line #2
"Redha itu ikhlas. PASRAH ITU MENYERAH"

Niceeeeee.....Hahahah

P.s: Did you guys know that in Kelantan, there are no cinemas AT ALL??? I thought they do with the exception that the cinema lights are left on so that no risk of indecency occasions occur. Hmmm...







No comments:

Post a Comment